In "BOSS E・ZO FUKUOKA" we will thoroughly implement measures to prevent new coronavirus infections, and make every effort to ensure that all visitors can have peace of mind.
BOSS E・ZO FUKUOKA is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment by giving top priority to ensuring the health and safety of everyone who visits and staff.
We are strengthening various hygiene measures to avoid "closed", "crowded", and "closed" in order to cope with the risk of new coronavirus infection. We would like to ask all of you who visit us to understand and cooperate with strengthening hygiene measures.
[BOSS E・ZO FUKUOKA Safety/Safety Declaration]
BOSS E・ZO FUKUOKA secures a ventilation capacity of 30 m3/h (not a closed space).
In addition, we will implement various operational measures, and further disinfect the entire building by the opening date and disinfect the entire building after opening.
■ In addition to maintaining a state of meeting the air environment standards established by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, provide adequate ventilation in the building
We install a disinfectant in the building to ensure a clean air environment and facility environment.
■ Thorough daily health management for all staff involved in operation, wearing masks etc.
We will provide a service that you can enjoy with peace of mind, taking careful measures to prevent infection.
■We will thoroughly maintain the keep distance by signing in the hall.
■Depending on the congestion in the building, you may have to wait for admission.
(1) Those who fall under the following cannot visit the museum.
① Those who meet the following items within the past week from the day of visit
・ Body temperature rises above 37.5 ℃ or normal temperature + 1 ℃
・ Strong fatigue
・ Cold-like symptoms (cough, sore throat, suffocation, etc.)
・ Abnormal taste and smell
(2) Those who have a positive history of PCR test and are within 2 weeks after confirming negative
③ Those who are waiting at home as close contacts such as the person, family members living together, close acquaintances, etc.
④ Those who have returned from overseas (entered Japan) and have been in Japan for less than 14 days
(2) Those who fall under any of the following should carefully judge their visit and pay sufficient attention before coming to the venue.
・ Those who have underlying diseases such as heart and lungs
・ Persons with preschoolers and preschoolers
(3) If you do not agree to the following items, you will not be able to enter the museum.
① Temperature measurement with a thermometer or non-contact thermometer, hand disinfection
② Wearing a mask
* Please note that it may take some time before you enter the museum due to temperature measurement.
(4) After entering the museum, please cooperate with the following items.
① Diligent hand washing and hand sanitizer
② Always wear a mask, cough etiquette
* As with the PayPay Dome, the types of masks you can wear and how to wear them are based on the NPB guidelines. For more information Here Please confirm.
④ Keep distance
(5) Please cooperate in downloading COCOA (contact confirmation app).