- The hotel is not responsible for any injuries, losses, damages, or other problems that may occur while using the hotel.
- Tickets are not refundable in any case except for business closure.
- Resale of tickets is prohibited, and tickets purchased by resale will not be able to enter, and in that case, the hotel will not be liable.
- Due to maintenance, you may not be able to experience some works.
- The venue is dark, and there are many scaffolds that are unstable in height and height.
- Some areas cannot be experienced by wheelchair users.
- If you are traveling with children, please be safe under the supervision of a parent.
- Children (15 and under) must be accompanied by a guardian over 20 years old.
- *1 guardian is required for every 3 children, including free children.
- Smoking and eating and drinking including candy and gum in the exhibition space are not allowed.
- There are no toilets or break rooms in the venue
- Admission is not allowed if you are in a poor physical condition or are in a drunken state.
- Due to the characteristics of the work, there are effects such as blinking/lighting of light and loud noise.
- For luggage with a total length of 50 cm or more, please use the coin locker or luggage storage on the 1st or 3rd floor.
- You cannot enter with a stroller. Please use the stroller storage area on the 3rd floor.
- There are some areas where you cannot enter with your child.
- Except for assistance dogs, admission with animals is prohibited.
- Please refrain from using the flash.
- Auxiliary equipment such as a monopod, tripod, and selfie stick cannot be used for shooting.
- We do not accept photography or coverage for commercial purposes without prior consent.
Hazardous substances, odorants, fresh flowers, etc.
Drinks without lids other than PET bottles and water bottles
Other items judged by the staff to be dangerous
Those who fall under the following may not be able to experience some works for safety reasons.
- If you are pregnant
- Wheelchair users
- Those who have difficulty walking on their own
- Those wearing high-heeled shoes, sandals, and geta