- The hotel is not responsible for any injuries, losses, damages, or other problems that may occur while using the hotel.
- Tickets are not refundable in any case except for business closure.
- Resale of tickets is prohibited, and tickets purchased by resale will not be able to enter, and in that case, the hotel will not be liable.
- If you are traveling with children, please be safe under the supervision of a parent.
- Children 9 and under must be accompanied by a parent to enter.
- * Up to 2 children under the age of 3 can enter with 1 guardian. (Companions must also purchase tickets)
- Smoking in the event space and eating and drinking including candy gum are prohibited.
- There are no toilets or break rooms in the venue
- Admission is not allowed if you are in a poor physical condition or are in a drunken state.
- For luggage with a total length of 50 cm or more, please use the coin locker or luggage storage on the 1st or 3rd floor.
- Except for assistance dogs, admission with animals is prohibited.
- We do not accept photography or coverage for commercial purposes without prior consent.
Hazardous substances, odorants, fresh flowers, etc.
Drinks without lids other than PET bottles and water bottles
Other items judged by the staff to be dangerous