There are many areas where you cannot experience the following for safety reasons.
- If you are pregnant
- Wheelchair users
- Those who have difficulty walking on their own
- Those who are holding children
- Depending on the situation inside the building, you may have to wait for admission.
- We are not responsible for any injuries, losses, damages, troubles, etc. in our facility.
- Resale of tickets is prohibited, and tickets purchased through resale cannot be used for admission, and we will not be held responsible in that case.
- Due to maintenance, you may not be able to experience some works.
- The venue is dark, and there are many scaffolds that are unstable in height and height.
- There are many areas where you cannot experience for safety reasons if you are wearing shoes with sharp heels, shoes with high heels, sandals, clogs, or other shoes with unstable feet.
- If you are traveling with children, please be safe under the supervision of a parent.
- Children (12 years and under) must be accompanied by a guardian to enter. Up to 3 children can enter for 1 parent. (A companion must also purchase a ticket)
- * Junior high school students do not need to be accompanied by a guardian. (Please show your student ID at the entrance.)
- Smoking and eating and drinking including candy and gum in the exhibition space are not allowed.
- There are no toilets or break rooms in the venue
- Admission is not allowed if you are in a poor physical condition or are in a drunken state.
- Due to the characteristics of the work, there are effects such as blinking/lighting of light and loud noise.
- Please use the paid coin locker on the 1st or 3rd floor for luggage with a total length of 50 cm or more.
- You cannot enter with a stroller. Please use the stroller storage area on the 3rd floor.
- Except for assistance dogs, admission with animals is prohibited.
- Please refrain from using the flash.
- Auxiliary equipment such as a monopod, tripod, and selfie stick cannot be used for shooting.
- We do not accept photography or coverage for commercial purposes without prior consent.
Hazardous substances, odorants, fresh flowers, etc.
Drinks without lids other than PET bottles and water bottles
Other items judged by the staff to be dangerous