- As a countermeasure against new coronavirus infections in the venue, the admission time of the "Fureai Corner" will be changed every 15 minutes.
- The hotel is not responsible for any injuries, losses, damages, or other problems that may occur while using the hotel.
- Tickets are not refundable in any case except for business closure.
- Resale of tickets is prohibited, and tickets purchased by resale will not be able to enter, and in that case, the hotel will not be liable.
- If you are traveling with children, please be safe under the supervision of a parent.
- Children under elementary school age must be accompanied by a guardian over 20 years old to enter.
- Smoking in the event space and eating and drinking including candy gum are prohibited.
- There are no restrooms or break rooms in the venue
- Admission is not allowed if you are in a poor physical condition or are in a drunken state.
- You cannot enter with a stroller. Please use the stroller storage area on the 3rd floor.
- For luggage with a total length of 50 cm or more, please use the coin locker or luggage storage on the 1st or 3rd floor.
- Except for assistance dogs, admission with animals is prohibited.
- We do not accept photography or coverage for commercial purposes without prior consent.
Hazardous substances, odorants, fresh flowers, etc.
Drinks without lids other than PET bottles and water bottles
Other items judged by the staff to be dangerous